Monday, July 14, 2008

a Break in the Action

I'm happy to have a few days off from the theatre. I love being there, but I was getting so tired! Our appoximate schedule, from last Tuesday through Saturday was noon (or 1 pm) until 11 pm with an hour and a half off for dinner. Sunday was easier with just a matinee. I actually was able to attend worship twice yesterday! :-)

Today is filled with house cleaning. Not only does it desparately need to be cleaned, but we're on the real estate agents' caravan tomorrow. This is an open house of sorts for the agents to come by and check things out so they can be aware of what's on the market. We had everything in such good order two weeks ago for our Sunday open house. But seeing as how I've been at the theatre nearly every moment since........

1 comment:

"Nenette" said...

Your moving? Will you still be in town?