Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Matthew is ONE!

Here's Matthew on his new John Deere ATV. ( I can't figure out how this formatting works. All the pictures are added to the top and I can't figure out how to move them. Anyone want to give me lessons on this?)
Here's Matthew eating his cake. I didn't really think about how the red frosting would stain! Thankfully, he cleaned up pretty well




This last year has been the fastest of my life! I can't believe Matthew is already a year old! We had his party at Lion's club park. As you can see it had a St. Louis Cardinals theme. (I don't think his sisters will be happy unless he plays baseball!)

2 comments:

"Nenette" said...

As far as formatting the stuff goes, you could just do what I did for months- figure out beforehand exactly what order you want it in, figure out what order it uploads in, and then seeing if it works. Or... You could do what I just figured out a couple of weeks ago. After you have everything uploaded, highlight, copy, and paste the pictures where you want it. For this to work, you need to first insert a line between the pictures by hitting "Enter". Hope that helps. -Shaylynn

Farm Kids said...

He is such a sweetie pie!!