Monday, February 9, 2009

Unpacking

I spent some time this afternoon in the basement storage room, trying to get some boxes unpacked. I found my college scrapbook! Oh the "big hair" of the '80's! For some strange reason, I have pictures of Vert Morph lab--that's that lab where we dissected cats. Hmmm...I don't have pictures of ANY other class that I took in college! I guess this happened to be the most entertaining of all my classes! It actually was one of my favorites and the one I remember the most from.

I also found pictures from "Music Man," the homecoming musical my freshman year, (my last theatrical endeavor until OAT in 2006.) and Spring Sing, and chorus tours and club banquets and Christmas parties. And then of course my all time favorites--pledge week. I wore a camo hat, jacket, and pants, complete with paint on my face. I had antlers attached to the hat--which gave me a headache all day, and I had to wear a sign, "I'm a DEAR hunter." I really think that it should have been considered "hazing" but none of us even thought of that back then. We all had fun and enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Farm Kids said...

Hi!
Jenna just told me about your blog..I'll enjoy checkin' it! Take a look at ours if you want ~ just click on my name at the top of this comment. See you at play practice!!

megan